Deck Cleaning and Staining
Your deck staining quote will be exact, detailed and include written explanations of the different stages in staining necessary for your deck to look great and last a long time.
- Decks will be professionally power washed prior to staining/painting.
- Your deck will be power washed with a commercial stain
remover ensuring a clean surface for your new stain to
bond to; maximizing the longevity of your refinished deck.
- Once the solution has a chance to break up the mold,
mildew, chalking, and pollutants your deck will be neutralized
and rinsed clean
- Once the deck is completely dry we will sweep away any loose
dirt or debris.
- Tarps, drop cloths, and painter's tape will be used to protect
areas not being stained.
- Loose stain/paint will be scraped and/or sanded away.
- Begin staining.
- Clean up at the end of each day.
Contact us about this service